Bond Hearings held at the Georgetown County Detention Center are the sole responsibility of the several courts which hold them. Other than having information on the charge and the amount of bond, the GCDC does not initiate any proceedings, accept money for bonds, nor decide dispositions and release dates. All proceedings are subject to orders from the separate courts.
Please check this website under the Booking and Release link for charge and bond information after the scheduled Bond Hearing.
Daily Bond Court schedule:
- County Bond Court: 7 days a week at 9am and 3pm
- Includes charges brought by the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office, the 15th Circuit Drug Enforcement Unit, and any State agency such as SC Highway Patrol, SC Department of Natural Resources, etc.
- Georgetown Municipal Bond Court: 7 days a week at 11am
- Includes charges brought by Georgetown Police Department only
- Andrews Municipal Bond Court: 7 days a week at 10:30am and 2pm
- Includes charges brought by Andrews Police Department only